One Step Checkout Magento 2 extension brings the efficient checkout flow to build the professional checkout process for your Magento 2 store.
For every ecommerce sites particularly as Magento 2 sites, the checkout flow has a great impact on the store’s operation. The checkout flow is a progress that interacts directly with your customers when they agree to add your products to their cart until they are navigated to the thank-you page or confirmation order page.
For the easy visualize, you can image when you come to a clothes shop along the street. The checkout flow is in step 3 of 4 steps as the following:
- Step 1: Find some items you like (either ask an employee or browse the store yourself).
- Step 2: Try them on (if you wonder about their sizes).
- Step 3: Go to the checkout area and pay
- Step 4: Get your pair of jeans and leave the store
Similarly to the traditional transaction, your customers also find you and decide to purchase your goods after the careful assessment. However, the step 3 in the ecommerce exchange is a little complex due to the requirement of some information as Billing Address, Shipping Methods, Payment Methods, and Order Review.
If you find the correct door to resolve that, Magento 2 One Step Checkout/ Magento 2 One Page Checkout is one of the awesome keys for you. Let see how this checkout module will improve the checkout flow!
- Using Magento 2 One Step Checkout for your optimal checkout page
- Best Magento 2 One Step Checkout to optimize checkout page
- Reduce abandonment cart rate significantly by Magento 2 One Step Checkout
- 7 Best practices from Magento 2 One Step Checkout: Optimize the checkout conversion rate
- One Step Checkout Magento 2 extension: 5 impressive benefits for powerful e-Commerce sites
- 3 Essential Things to Build A Great Magento 2 Checkout Page
- 10 Important Things To Create A Great Magento 2 Checkout Page
- 7 Must Have Features For An Awesome Magento 2 One Page Checkout
- Amazing Tips to Boost Your E-commerce Magento 2 Checkout Extension Flow
Best practices from One Step Checkout extension
When you try with One step checkout from Magento 2 platform, the impression you can get is the clear and eye-catching structure together with the appearance of the sections: Billing Address, Shipping Methods, Payment Methods, and Order Review.
Billing Address section ís where your customers fill out the personal information related to the buyers. This section includes Name, Email, Address, and Telephone Number. However, differ from the common checkout way, One step checkout applies Auto-Locator technology that automatically locates the buyer’s current position to enter the field.
Especially, the customers can also create a new account on your store by completing password field right on Billing Address block. Besides, the clients can ship to same or different address from the billing address. If the address is separate, only need to fill the similar fields as above.
Shipping & Payment Methods
Provide multiple choices for shipping and payment method that is set by store admin. Basing on the given address, the shipping and payment methods is loaded relevantly via Ajax. That also means if customer edits his billing address, those options will be updated at the same time.
Magento 2 Checkout extension creates a special space to summary customer’s cart instead of going back the shopping cart. On Order Review block, it is easy to track the thumbnail image, Qty. of products, and the paid total. In addition, the order can auto-update if there is any modification the customers request such as plus, minus or remove any item.
We will have a quick comparison with the Magento 2 Default Checkout and Magento 2 One Step Checkout:
The above comparison gives some highlighted points to prove that Magento 2 One Step Checkout gather full of necessary features to optimize the checkout flow on your eCommerce store. Also, you can point out the cutting-edge functionalities if you experience Magento 2 One Page Checkout here. Follow topic 7 Best practices: Optimize the checkout conversion rate if you still wonder its benefit for your eCommerce business.